- Evidence-based academic and behavioral interventions for students with challenging behavior.
- Development and evaluation of multi-tiered systems of support and classroom management interventions.
- Technology based self-monitoring to support children and adults with disabilities.
- Community-engaged research utilizing single-case and randomized control group designs.
Ongoing Research Support
- R324A160279 - Wills, H. (PI) Mason (CoPI) - 07/01/16-06/30/19 - Intervention Teams (CW-FIT-MS) Improving Academic Engagement and Outcomes for Middle School Students.
- H133A130032 - D. Kamps (PI), H. Wills (CoPI), R. Mason (CoPI), L. Heitzman-Powell (CoPI), J. Buzhardt (CoPI), and B. Mason (CoPI) - 10/01/13-09/30/18 - I-CONNECT Plus.
- H327A100082 - Wills (PI) Kamps (CoPI) - 10/01/10-09/30/13 - I-Connect: Web-based Solutions to Self-management and Support Connections for High School Students with Learning or Emotional/Behavioral Disorders - Website
- R324A120344 - Wills (PI) Kamp (CoPI) - 07/01/12-06/30/17 - A Multi-Site Efficacy Trial of the Class-wide Function-related Intervention Teams “CW-FIT CROSS SITE”: A Research to Practice Agenda for Students with and At Risk for EBD
- H133G090136 - Wills (CoPI) Kamps (PI) - 03/01/10-02/28/15 - Postdoctoral Special Education Research Training in Urban Communities: A Research to Practice Model
Outgoing Research Support
- R324A090283 - Wills and Buzhardt (CoPI's) Linas (PI) - 07/01/09-06/30/13 - Professional Development that is Systematic, focused on Teacher growth, Incorporates Coaching, collaboration, cohorts, and increased Knowledge to create Student Success (STICKS) Website
- R324C080006 - Wills (PI) Kamps (CoPI) - 07/01/08-06/30/13 - National Research and Development Center on Serious Behavior Disorders at the Secondary Level