- Research Engineer: The KU Life Span Institute at Juniper Gardens is hiring a Research Engineer. We are seeking a full-stack Application Developer to lead development of single-page web applications, as well as maintain, troubleshoot and improve applications already in production. For more information and to apply, click here. Review of applications begins 04/09/18. KU is an EO/AAE
- Anna Wallisch named the 2018 Vance and Marilyn Hall Graduate Student Research Award Winner
- Dr. Brian Boyd joins Juniper Gardens Children's Project as New Director
- Project training preschool teachers to boost kids' literacy expands to more classrooms
- Juniper Gardens Children's Project is awarded $7.5M in grants to promote high-quality early education
- Judy Carta receives the 2017 Higuchi-KU Endowment Research Achievement Award
- Kathy Thiemann-Bourque receives the 2016 Friends of LSI Research Achievement Award
- Greater Kansas City Early Care and Education Study in Jackson County, Missouri report focusing on who is accessing early care services, what services are being accessed, and information about who is providing those services.