- Graduate Research Assistant position for PRP project
- Graduation Research Assistant position for I-Connect project
- Autism Society of Heartland Walk - 2nd Annual Walk, Sunday, April 24th, 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm, on the Edwards Campus
- Head Start celebrates 50 years - Judy Carta, KCPT-TV, The learning curve: Head Start turns 50
- Greater Kansas City Early Care and Education Study in Jackson County, Missouri report focusing on who is accessing early care services, what services are being accessed, and information about who is providing those services.
- Summer 2015 issue of Kansas Child a publication of Child Care Aware of Kansas - article by Dale Walker, Associate Research Professor and Scientist, Juniper Gardens Children’s Project - What's All the TALK
- Identifying Preschool Children for Higher Tiers of Language and Early Literacy Instruction Within a Response to Intervention Framework by Judith Cart