- Assistant Researcher: We are seeking a part-time to full-time Assistant Researcher for a research project that focuses on developing and implementing a coaching model for an elementary classroom management intervention. Approximately 4 school districts and 20 elementary schools with students at risk for school failure will participate in the project and contribute to the development of the program. For more information and to apply, go here. KU is an EO/AAE.
- Graduate Research Assistant: We are seeking 1-3 graduate research assistant(s) with studies or background in applied behavioral science, special education, psychology, school psychology or related field. The primary purpose of this project is to support high-needs elementary students with the CW-FIT Program (a classroom management intervention) while building for scale and sustainability by developing a district coaching model. For more information and to apply, go here. KU is an EO/AAE.
- Postdoctoral Researcher: The Postdoctoral Program at the Juniper Gardens Children’s Project (JGCP) seeks a postdoctoral researcher. The purpose of the proposed project is to provide a Quantitative Postdoctoral Researcher with experience that will enable them to conduct high quality behavioral, educational, and special education research in childhood settings. The goal of the training program is to prepare quantitative researchers with the collaborative and methodological skills necessary to conduct next generation of research. For more information and to apply go here. KU is an EO/AAE.
- Postdocotral Researcher: The Postdoctoral Research Program at the Juniper Gardens Children’s Project (JGCP) is recruiting two postdoctoral researchers interested in developing expertise in carrying out community-engaged research to develop and implement evidence-based practices focused on early intervention, early care, and early education settings. The postdoctoral position is a full-time (100% FTE), 2 years, research-dedicated fellowship. For more information and to apply, go here. KU is an EO/AAE.
- We will be offering a TPITOS certification training workshop in Kansas City, Kansas at the Juniper Gardens Children’s Project on January 30-31, 2020. The TPITOS™ is a tool for ensuring that infant–toddler teachers are implementing the Pyramid Model for Promoting Social Emotional Competence in Infants and Young Children with fidelity. Email email@example.com for more information or register for the workshop by clicking the link.
- Dr. Dale Walker recipient of Stephen F. Warren Research Achievement Award
- Dr. Brian Boyd named as co-editor of the Journal of Early Intervention
- Juniper Gardens secures $2.8M in new funding for research
- Representative Sharice Davids visits Juniper Gardens Children's Project
- Leslie Bross named the 2019 Vance and Marilyn Hall Graduate Student Research Award Winner
- Juniper Gardens hosts delegation of students from Southwestern University in Chonquing, China
- Anna Wallisch named the 2018 Vance and Marilyn Hall Graduate Student Research Award Winner
- Dr. Brian Boyd joins Juniper Gardens Children's Project as New Director
- Project training preschool teachers to boost kids' literacy expands to more classrooms
- Juniper Gardens Children's Project is awarded $7.5M in grants to promote high-quality early education