- Research Engineer We are seeking a full-time Research Engineer to design, implement, and maintain web and mobile applications. Existing applications at JGCP include learning management systems, web apps that support management of child assessment data, graphing, reporting, and data-driven decision making, and mobile apps to support parent-teacher communication and student self-management.unication and student self-management. View the full job posting and apply here.
- Assistant Researcher We are seeking one to two assistant researchers (one full-time or two part-time) for the I-Connect Plus project to provide consultation and training in the use of intervention procedures for participants (adolescents and young adults with ASD), their teachers, and service providers; facilitate recruitment, scheduling with school staff, and assist in consent and assent procedures. This researcher(s) will also provide ongoing monitoring and coaching to participants (adolescents and young adults with ASD), their teachers, and service providers in the use of the intervention, among other activities. View the full job posting and apply here.
- Student Hourly Positions We are seeking to fill student hourly positions. These students will be responsible for data collection activities with preschool students and teachers, including administering literacy assessments to children, observing classroom instruction and interactions, and assisting in the preparation and delivery of data reports in the Kansas City Metro area, as well as data management and entry at our offices in downtown Kansas City, Kansas. View the full job posting and apply here.
- Juniper Gardens Children's Project is awarded $7.5M in grants to promote high-quality early education
- Judy Carta receives the 2017 Higuchi-KU Endowment Research Achievement Award
- Kathy Thiemann-Bourque receives the 2016 Friends of LSI Research Achievement Award
- Head Start celebrates 50 years - Judy Carta, KCPT-TV: The learning curve: Head Start turns 50
- Greater Kansas City Early Care and Education Study in Jackson County, Missouri report focusing on who is accessing early care services, what services are being accessed, and information about who is providing those services.