|Develop advanced measurement systems to inform and improve practice Classroom-based observation||PI and
- Postdoctoral Researcher: The KU Life Span Institute at Juniper Gardens is interested in developing expertise in behavioral interventions and outcome measures for individuals with autism spectrum disorders (ASD). For more information and to apply, click here. KU is an EO/AAE.
- Research Project Coordinator: The KU Life Span Institute at Juniper Gardens is seeking to hire a Research Project Coordinator to manage early childhood research and development activities. The coordinator will monitor and support research and development activities, ensuring that projects achieve milestones on time. Activities to be coordinated include development of web and mobile applications, as well as research activities such as adminsitration of child assessments in centers and or families' homes. For more information and to apply, click here. KU is an EO/AAE.
- Assistant/Associate Research Professor - Statistician: The KU Life Span Institute at Juniper Gardens is seeking to hire an Assistant or Associate Research Professor with statistical skills to work in a team environment on a range of educational and applied research projects. For more information and to apply, click here. KU is an EO/AAE
- Anna Wallisch named the 2018 Vance and Marilyn Hall Graduate Student Research Award Winner
- Dr. Brian Boyd joins Juniper Gardens Children's Project as New Director
- Project training preschool teachers to boost kids' literacy expands to more classrooms
- Juniper Gardens Children's Project is awarded $7.5M in grants to promote high-quality early education
- Judy Carta receives the 2017 Higuchi-KU Endowment Research Achievement Award
- Kathy Thiemann-Bourque receives the 2016 Friends of LSI Research Achievement Award
- Greater Kansas City Early Care and Education Study in Jackson County, Missouri report focusing on who is accessing early care services, what services are being accessed, and information about who is providing those services.