JGCP Inviting Applicants for Center Director
Juniper Gardens is seeking applicants for center director, a joint appointment with the Schiefelbusch Institute for Life Span Studies and Applied Behavioral Science.
Qualified applicants should apply online: http://employment.ku.edu/academic/7231BR
- Assistant Researcher position for I CONNECT Plus project. To view the job posting go to https://employment.ku.edu/staff/7022BR
- Graduation Research Assistant position for I-Connect project
- Judy Carta receives the 2017 Higuchi-KU Endowment Research Achievement Award
- Kathy Thiemann-Bourque receives the 2017 Friends of LSI Research Achievement Award
- Head Start celebrates 50 years - Judy Carta, KCPT-TV, The learning curve: Head Start turns 50
- Greater Kansas City Early Care and Education Study in Jackson County, Missouri report focusing on who is accessing early care services, what services are being accessed, and information about who is providing those services.
- Identifying Preschool Children for Higher Tiers of Language and Early Literacy Instruction Within a Response to Intervention Framework by Judith Carta