- Temporary Assistant Researchers: Juniper Gardens Children’s Project, a community-based research institute affiliated with the University of Kansas, is conducting a research program aimed at evaluating how a Practice Based Coaching model (Literacy 3D) can be used to enhance the literacy focus of early childhood (EC) teachers through data-driven decision making and strategies that boost children’s opportunities to respond in literacy activities. We are looking for 1-2 temporary Assistant Researchers, at 50%-75% time, who will be responsible for data collection activities with preschool students and teachers, including administering literacy assessments to children, observing classroom instruction and interactions, and assisting in the preparation and delivery of data reports in the Kansas City Metro, as well as data management and entry at our offices in downtown Kansas City, KS. For more information and to apply, click here. KU is an EO/AAE.
- Anna Wallisch named the 2018 Vance and Marilyn Hall Graduate Student Research Award Winner
- Dr. Brian Boyd joins Juniper Gardens Children's Project as New Director
- Project training preschool teachers to boost kids' literacy expands to more classrooms
- Juniper Gardens Children's Project is awarded $7.5M in grants to promote high-quality early education
- Judy Carta receives the 2017 Higuchi-KU Endowment Research Achievement Award
- Kathy Thiemann-Bourque receives the 2016 Friends of LSI Research Achievement Award
- Greater Kansas City Early Care and Education Study in Jackson County, Missouri report focusing on who is accessing early care services, what services are being accessed, and information about who is providing those services.