- Research Engineer (App Developer): We are seeking a full-time Research Engineer to design, implement, and maintain web and mobile applications. Existing applications at JGCP include learning management systems, web apps that support management of child assessment data, graphing, reporting, and data-driven decision making, and mobile apps to support parent-teacher communication and student self-management. As a member of JGCP’s Technology Innovation, Development & Research (TIDR) lab, the programmer will work with multiple internal research teams to develop new applications and maintain existing applications. View the full posting and apply here.
- Student Hourly Positions We are seeking to fill student hourly positions. These students will be responsible for data collection activities with preschool students and teachers, including administering literacy assessments to children, observing classroom instruction and interactions, and assisting in the preparation and delivery of data reports in the Kansas City Metro area, as well as data management and entry at our offices in downtown Kansas City, Kansas. View the full job posting and apply here.
- Juniper Gardens Children's Project is awarded $7.5M in grants to promote high-quality early education
- Judy Carta receives the 2017 Higuchi-KU Endowment Research Achievement Award
- Kathy Thiemann-Bourque receives the 2016 Friends of LSI Research Achievement Award
- Head Start celebrates 50 years - Judy Carta, KCPT-TV: The learning curve: Head Start turns 50
- Greater Kansas City Early Care and Education Study in Jackson County, Missouri report focusing on who is accessing early care services, what services are being accessed, and information about who is providing those services.